Back to MAC!


I had to pop down to my local MAC counter the other day to replace my favourite foundation so while I was there I thought I'd take advantage of their Back to MAC program. This gets a lot more publicity in the US but they do still do it here in Australia. Basically, for every 6 MAC containers you collect and return to the MAC counter you get a free lipstick - brilliant! I had heard quite a few reviews online of MAC Lipstick in Angel so I decided to pick this up, and it is every bit as gorgeous as I had hoped. It's quite a subtle warm pink and works really well with my olive skintone. It is a Frost finish which adds just the right amount of shine without being glossy on it's own. Definately very happy with this and the girl at the counter said I was lucky to find it as they had been out of stock for about the last two months, obviously I'm not the only one who loves it!



Hope you are having a beautiful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment