Beautorium Haul 1

For those of you who haven't heard of it, Beauty Heaven is an Australian website where beauty lovers like myself can go to get their fix. You can post reviews, chat in forums and read about new beauty products and tricks. Each time you post a review or comment on e site, you are rewarded with points. Recently, Beauty Heaven had their first ever Beautorium - a sort of online store where members can go to redeem some of their points for free beauty products, amazing!

Since I permitted myself to get some things even though I am still doing Project Pan (after all, I'm not actually "buying" anything,) I was so excited to be able to pick up some products I had heard about or wanted to try. There were a few technical glitches with the site as it's the first time it's been run but overall it was a fantastic opportunity and the BH staff were amazingly helpful. The best bit was the first two (of my three) orders arrived yesterday so I couldn't wait to share my haul with you all.

Here's what I picked up:


Mariah Carey Lollipop Never Forget You Perfume
Dove Damage Therapy Shampoo
Dove Damage Therapy Conditioner
Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisturiser
Le Tan Flawless Legs
Waxaway Wax Strips for Body
OPI Nicki Minaj Collection Nail Polish in Pink Friday
Simple Refreshing Facial Wash
Simple Eye Makeup Remover
Montage Jeunesse Blemish Mud Mask
Lip Smackers Paul Frank Collection
Maybelline Eye Studio Precise Eye Liner
MOR Sample Pack

I can't wait to get using these products, stay tuned for my thoughts in upcoming posts!

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment